
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
C senior session
I love senior shoots! I love all kinds of sessions for different reasons...newborns are easy to love, as well as pretty much any baby shoot during the first year. Kids are fun because I love being silly with them. Engagements are great and I love getting creative with couples...senior shoots, though, are so fun! This is the one time in most people's lives where they get a whole photo session dedicated to themselves. They get to wear what they want, do what they want to do and have fun because it's all about them. What's not to love? "C" and I did his senior session recently and we had a fun time. He's very funny, laid-back, and has a good attitude. We have so many great images that I had a hard time choosing which ones to pick. I still haven't made my way through all of them, but here are a few of my favorites so far. Congratulations, "C"! Have a great senior year!








