http://www.photographybyjanelle.smugmug.com/
You can buy prints directly from this site. The lab they use is high-quality and those prints are guaranteed...if there is anything you don't like about them, the lab will replace them for you! (Whether you buy prints from this site or another lab, it is so important to print from a high-quality and reputable lab...it makes such a difference in your images!) All new sessions will get their own gallery on this site, so you can send the link to friends & family and they can print their favorites themselves! This is very nice if you want a nice big canvas print for Mother's Day, etc. Just send the link and a little hint to your husband and you'll get the gift you really want! (If you have a past session that you would like me to add, let me know). I'll leave you with an image of my handsome little guy in his new suit because I just can't help it...I'm a proud mommy. :)
